Serving Missouri and Kansas


SR-22 Information

Marla Williams Agency

315 E. 18th Ave., North Kansas City, MO 64116
Phone: 816-454-8833 Website:

What is an SR-22?

In the United States, an SR-22 is a vehicle liability insurance document used by state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) offices. It provides proof that a driver has the minimum required liability insurance coverage for that particular state. 

A DMV may require an SR-22 from a driver in order to reinstate his or her driving privileges following an uninsured car accident, point accumulation or conviction of another traffic-related offense, such as a DUI.  An SR-22 may be required for 3 years for driving without insurance and up to 5 years for a DUI.  For drivers who require SR-22 documentation, but do not own vehicles, the state laws may require such drivers to obtain and provide proof of a non-owner SR-22 policy to be eligible for reinstated driving privileges.  If an SR-22 should expire or be canceled, the insurance company is required to issue an SR-26 form, which certifies the cancellation of the policy.

Our reputation speaks for itself!

Call us 816-454-8833

We make SR-22 filings FAST, AFFORDABLE and EASY!

ABBA Insurance, LLC is an independent insurance agency that offers specialty insurance when you need it most! Going through the process of having your driver’s license suspended, attending court dates and SATOP meetings is a disruption in your daily routine. The professional staff at ABBA understands what your insurance needs are and we are here to help you. Please note that the agents at ABBA Insurance, LLC are not attorneys or legal assistants and we offer no legal advice to any client on any case or matter.

Immediate Filings!

Ø  Kansas filings with Topeka
Ø  Missouri filings with Jefferson City

State Minimum Non-Owner Policies!

Ø  Non-Owner policies if you do not own a car, or if you currently have insurance through another insurance company and just need the SR-22 filing

“Hardship License” Assistance!

Ø  If you are eligible, we can assist you with a request for a Limited Driving Privilege